TweetCraft – World of Warcraft uses Twitter
It goes on to Twitter, now that WoW players can better communicate with each other in real time, and although TweetCraft, a Twitter client developed by Microsoft specifically for the popular game World of Warcraft.
The Open Source TweetCraft can use it to:
- See what the friends said on Twitter during the game.
- Your followers notify you where to play Warcraft.
- Interesting game screens and images sent to Twitter.
- Chat about game events (earnings, fighting).
Setting up and configuring the tool is pretty simple, you must download the installer program and install.
Warcraft Commands for Twitter
- “/ TweetCraft” opens or closes the user interface.
- “/ Tweet message” sends a tweet directly from the chat window.
Options for posting tweets
It can use either a text message or a screen capture. The tweet can be sent right away or just put in a queue.
- Send – immediately post the tweet on Twitter.
- Queue – sending queued for later send the tweet first.
- Screenshot – take a picture of the screen and sends it immediately via TwitPic on Twitter.
TweetCraft Settings Menu
- Incoming – displays the friends list
- Mentions – shows the direct messages and replies from Twitter
- Outgoing messages located in itself in queue.
Tweets delete queue
Deleting is easy, go in the outgoing menu on the tweet and press the delete button.